Terms of Service (“Agreement”) for Angels, Actually
Last Updated: May 18, 2023
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before using the Angels, Actually website (“Website”) operated by Angels, Actually (“we,” “us,” or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, you must refrain from using the Website.
- Intellectual Property. The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the intellectual property of Angels, Actually and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or republish any of the content without our prior written consent.
- User Responsibilities 2.1 Age Restriction. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Website. If you are accessing the Website on behalf of a minor, you acknowledge that you are the parent or legal guardian and accept full responsibility for their use of the Website.
2.2 User Conduct. You agree to use the Website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will not engage in any activity that may disrupt, damage, or interfere with the functioning of the Website or compromise the security of our systems. Additionally, you will not engage in any unlawful, offensive, or harmful behavior while using the Website.
- Third-Party Links. The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Angels, Actually. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, express or implied. Angels, Actually does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the Website is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Angels, Actually and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the Website.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Angels, Actually and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors harmless from any claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the Website, violation of this Agreement, or infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Massachusetts. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Massachusetts, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Changes to the Agreement. We reserve the right to modify or replace this Agreement at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com
By using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement.